We want to share the love of fitness so we've picked our top 5 Valentine's Weekend Offers:
1. The Pendle Leisure Trust believe that if you train together, you'll stay together so they're giving away couples 7 day fitness passes for free. The offer is valid until February 15th and gives you access to 4 gyms, 3 swimming pools, fitness classes, water-based exercise classes, personal fitness advice and an induction.
2. 1Life at Sleaford is giving away 3 day free passes for a member to bring along a friend. The pass includes access to the gym, pool, classes and squash courts and can be used between Friday 12th to Sunday 15th. Whilst, 1Life Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre is offering joint membership for just £19.99 a month.
3. Places for People want you to fall in love with their #Place and they're offering the rest of February at only £14 (plus an admin fee). The membership includes unlimited gym, swim and class access and the offer also applies to swim only memberships.
4. TruGym are taking a slightly different approach to Valentine's and are having 'Bring a Buddy' weekend between 13th and 14th February meaning you can train with a friend for free.
5. A number of Pure Gym sites including Edgware, Wakefield and Newcastle Eldon Garden, are giving out free day passes for loved ones or friends using the code 'PGLOVE' which can be used between the 13th and 14th. Pure Gym Widnes have a no contract 24/7 membership for £14.99 so you can get in shape for Sunday and Pure Gym Newport are giving away free day passes using the promotional code 'LOVE' which will be valid for use between 12th-14th February.
These other Valentine's offers are also worth mentioning:
Active4Less Hove are feeling the love and to show it they're are giving out Valentine vouchers at reception which lets you bring a loved one to the gym for free. It's valid until 14th February but does not include classes.
The Rossendale Leisure Trust are giving away a whole year's membership for just £250 as part of their Valentine's Offer.
Fit4Less Enfield are asking members to refer a friend and win the chance for a dinner for 2 at a Gordon Ramsey restaurant.
And finally, there's a few other brands which may not be offering voucher codes, discounts or free passes but are still promoting the romantic weekend vibes. Everyone Active Cambourne are suggesting couples Valentine's Day workouts whilst the newly opened boutique cycling studio, Pure Ride, will be celebrating on 12th February with special edition classes and unique sounds.
Happy Valentine's Day!