David will be presenting his thoughts on the UK Fitness Industry in Tokyo, Japan this week. On his return to London, David will be speaking at the opening of the 2017 IHRSA European Congress.
His agenda is as follows:
- 13th October > Meeting with the Japan Sports Agency & presenting at the Waseda University
- 16th October > Meeting with the Development Bank of Japan
- 17th October > Presenting to Sasakawa Sports Foundation
- 18th October > Presenting to Sasakawa Sports Foundation
- 20th October > Presenting to the Fitness Industry Association of Japan
- 23rd October > Presenting at the IHRSA European Congress in London
IHRSA Opening Keynote - The State of the UK Fitness Market lead by David Minton...
The UK is unique in auditing the fitness industry in granular detail each year. The Leisure Database Company has developed a consistent methodology for the industry and built a database now used by operators, suppliers and financiers to the industry. You will receive highlights from the annual State of the UK Fitness Industry Report, which includes trend analysis, growth in number of gyms, members, value of the industry and the penetration rate, which reached 14.9% in 2017. David believes the UK is beginning the golden age of fitness and will share his projections of growth leading to 2020.